McCoy Morris Chair
Product number: M1712A-WVF-29428
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Angled Slat Sides and Legs
- Four Step Reclining Peg Adjustment
- Wood Corbels and Exposed Tenons
- Bow Arms with Beveled Edge
- Plush Upholstery
- Available Unfinished
- Chair: 33 1/2 W x 39-48 D x 40 3/4 H
- Seat Size: 23 1/4 W x 21 1/2 D x 18 1/2 H
- Footstool: 24 3/4 W x 17 1/2 D x 14 1/2 H
The McCoy Morris Chair is a classic mission style in the Morris design. The chair has a bow arm with a beveled edge. A series of angled slats and legs along the sides and back. The tenons accent the front leg of the chair. The chair features a three step reclining peg to adjust the angle of the back. Also, the chair is available with an optional footstool. Most important of all, the chair is constructed out of solid hardwoods.
In addition, you can contact Weaver Furniture Sales with any question about our Morris chair. Finally, visit our furniture store in Shipshewana, Indiana to view our collection of solid wood living room furniture.
var animation = $.browser.msie || $.browser.opera ? 'fade' : 'slide';
animation : animation,