Arts and Crafts Wide 2 Door Bookcase
Product number: E1801S-WVW-29116
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- 1-Inch Solid Wood Top
- Two Mullion Glass Doors
- Two 7-Inch, Full-Extension Dovetail Drawers
- Adjustable Wood Shelves Standard
- Glass Shelves Available at No Upcharge
- Special Glass Available: Water, Antique Straw or Seedy Patterns
- Standard Levelers
- Shown in Quarter-Sawn White Oak
- Available Unfinished
- 60 W x 16 D x 55 H (2 drawers, 2 doors, 4 shelves)
- 60 W x 16 D x 67 H (2 drawers, 2 doors, 6 shelves - shown)
- 60 W x 16 D x 79 H (2 drawers, 2 doors, 8 shelves)
- 60 W x 16 D x 55 H (2 drawers, no doors, 4 shelves)
- 60 W x 16 D x 67 H (2 drawers, no doors, 6 shelves)
- 60 W x 16 D x 79 H (2 drawers, no doors, 8 shelves)
If you’re looking for a large bookcase for your living room, den or home office, you need to check out the Arts and Crafts Wide 2 Door Bookcase.
Because this bookcase is far superior to assembly-line-made, bargain-furniture-store bookcases. The best cabinetmakers in the Midwest skillfully handcraft each Arts and Crafts Wide 2 Door Bookcase. And these Amish craftsmen use quality regional hardwoods. Like maple, cherry, hickory and quarter-sawn white oak (shown). Plus, the Amish men integrate skills handed down from their ancestors. No wonder this bookcase is so sturdy! In fact, with proper care, the bookcase we build for you should become a family heirloom.
The two, 7-inch-high bottom drawers open full extension. So you’ll enjoy easy access to the entire drawers. In addition, dovetail drawer joints add strength and durability.
You can choose glass inset mullion doors with clear glass or glass with water, antique straw or seedy patterns. Also, you can select glass instead of wood shelves, at no upcharge.
We offer the Arts and Crafts Wide 2 Door Bookcase in six configurations. They include heights of 55, 67 and 79 inches; four, six or eight shelves and two doors or no doors. So you can get the bookcase just right for your needs and space requirements. Also, standard levelers help ensure the unit sets up securely.
You can order the bookcase as shown or unfinished. And we can customize it to your requirements.
How to Order the Arts and Crafts Wide 2 Door Bookcase
For a quote, click on the “Customize This Product” link, and tell us your choices for hardware, wood specie/finish and other options. To make your selections easier, click on the “Customize” drop-down button and check out the options for stains and finishes as well as hardware. Then click the “Get Your Customized Quote” button. And if you’re relatively close to Shipshewana, Indiana, visit our store to explore our wide assortment of quality, Amish-built, solid hardwood furniture for yourself.